Sunday, January 18, 2009

recipes

Sweet potatoes are so healthy they have fiber and vitamins and they taste great too! Growing up I wouldn't even try them. One night we went out to dinner and my husband ordered one it smelled so good I couldn't not try it!!
However many medium sized (or just all similar sized sweet potatoes) you need
cinamon
brown sugar
healthy butter subsitute (smart balance)

spray foil with non stick spray wrap potatoes (after cleaning them) in foil
bake in a 350 degree oven until they feel soft not squishy. Roughly one to two hours depending on size. Carefully remove from oven open foil. Cut about a one inch section of skin from top slice potatoe up in skin. Very carfully! Add cinomin, brown sugar and butter to taste!! That's it. Everyone in my house including the kids loves them. Before this like me the kids would never eat sweet potatoes!!

No comments: