Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Recipe

Ok this one is super easy. The other night we had company and well it was down to the end of the month so things were a little thin. Looked around my kitchen to see what I could pull together.

I had Boneless chicken breast
3 very ripe tomatoes from my garden
1 small can of mushrooms
Garlic powder
Italian seasoning

Spray rectangular pan with non stick cooking spray. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees
Put chicken in pan top seasonings. No definate amount just a couple of pinches. Add tomatoes (canned are fine if that's what you have) and mushrooms. Bake for about an hour. Use common sense don't over cook it so it's dry but check and make sure it's not pink in the center. I usually cut my chicken up about half way through just to speed the cooking process.

Everyone loved it!!

No comments: