Saturday, October 11, 2008

Photo

You might wonder why I chose a tattoo as my photo. Well it's mine. I love tattoos. Yes I am a stay at home mom and I have lost count of my tattoos. My husband is a tattoo artist so that helps alot. I chose this one since it is a memorial to my mother. She passed in March after a 9 month battle with cancer. Very proud and strong woman. Tough shoes to fill. My daughter often wondered why my mother was so hard on her. Now she gets it. She is a female more is expected of her. It has been six months now and it still isn't getting any easier. You know what they say one day at a time. At least we had the privlage of living with her for the past 4 years. No it wasn't always easy sometimes it down right sucked. Grown woman living with your mom not easy. But I wouldn't trade that time for anything in the world except maybe having her back.

1 comment:

Starlet aka Minutestar said...

It's a beautiful tattoo and a beautiful representation of your mother!

My condolences..

I'm sure things will get better over time.