Saturday, October 11, 2008

Laugh at yourself

Ok so this isn't a recipe. But laughter is a good health tip especially when you can laugh at yourself. Tonight I was looking at other peoples blogs through Elli who subscribed to my blog. Well to show how computer illiterate I am . I ended up adding myself to my own blog!! I look at all these other blogs with music graphics and other stuff. How do you figure it all out! I have been trying and just don't seem to get it right. I'll keep at it though. Someday I'll get it right. I wanted to just list my recipes on the side and have articles and whatever under posts. Haven't figured that one out yet either!! Well it's late and I'm tired. So good night for now!

Thank you Elli it was a good feeling to see that someone was following my blog. You put a smile on my face!

No comments: